Friday, November 14, 2008

"Be the change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi

First post, fun. I decided to make one of these just because a fresh new blog is always needed once in a while.

So right now, I'm listening to "A Day Late" by Anberlin. And it just kind of makes me think of how fast things change. Now we both have separate lives and lovers. Insignificantly enough, we both have significant others. How did things change so fast? I feel like a year ago, things were completely different. In merely 365 days (well a little more than that actually), my life was flipped upside down & inside out. Friendships and relationships both ended and started. Carefree became careless. Only time will tell. Time will turn and tell.

I wonder when things will become un-broken again. When things will actually fall into place. I think it has just started, but I can never be sure. Life's funny, and change... well, we all know that it's inevitable. I don't need to be the one to tell you that, because we've heard it all before. But sometimes when I stop and really think about it, change can really screw you over. Don't get me wrong, change can be beautiful, but it can also hide behind a facade. Sometimes, it's just plain ugly.

But thoughts they change and times they rearrange. Something to contemplate for the night, I guess. Not my best, but it's the first, so cut me some slack.



No comments: